Without the hard work and good hearts of over 100 volunteers every week, there would be no Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank. It’s that simple. But nowadays, as it gets harder to make ends meet, it’s also harder to find the extra time to volunteer. And with more clients than ever, we need more support.
That’s where you come in. Literally. Please come help us. You don’t need training, just a couple of hours a week and a willing spirit.
Come volunteer, and you might find yourself:
- Food Bank: sorting, packaging, cleaning, serving clients
- Clothing Bank: sorting, hanging, cleaning, serving clients
- Handyman: doing repairs, inventory, cleaning
- Delivery: food pickups at grocery outlets
- Events: assist with upcoming special events
- Board of Directors / Committees: Our board and committees strategically lead our business. Our committees are donor relations, operations, personnel, board development. We are looking for members with experience in marketing, fund-raising, event planning, grant writing, CRM database, legal, facilities, volunteer leadership and connections in the community. Contact Cori Walters for more information or to get engage firstname.lastname@example.org
*You must 16 or older to volunteer at Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank.
15 and under can volunteer at Seattle Tilth Pickering Barn Garden with Falaah 206-914-2838 or
Eastside Baby Corner http://www.babycorner.org/volunteer-time/
**We take court ordered community service volunteers. We reserve the right to ask you how many hours you are required to serve and what your infraction was. Because of the nature of our organization and clients, we do not take community service volunteers for theft or assault of any kind.