Without the hard work and good hearts of over 100 volunteers every week, there would be no Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank. It’s that simple. But nowadays, as it gets harder to make ends meet, it’s also harder to find the extra time to volunteer. And with more clients than ever, we need more support.
That’s where you come in. Literally. Please come help us. You don’t need training, just a couple of hours a week and a willing spirit.
Come volunteer, and you might find yourself:
- Food Bank: sorting, packaging, cleaning, serving clients
- Clothing Bank: sorting, hanging, cleaning, serving clients
- Handyman: doing repairs, inventory, cleaning
- Delivery: food pickups at grocery outlets
- Events: assist with upcoming special events